Thursday, June 6, 2013

Contest winners

Due to limited entries - I had 2 winners... Cheryl Martin who sent a suggestion of using mason jars for candles and my very own Techno-genius who suggested moving his wife to the 'rustic' mountains, hanging a 'rustic' pot rack, and turning a 'rustic' workbench into a kitchen island.  LOL!

Cheryl, please e-mail or message me a mailing address where you'd like your 'country goblets' delivered.  I have several sets made and will send a couple your way.

Techno-genius, be on the lookout for 'country goblets' to make their appearance at our dinner table one day soon.  :-)

Guess contests aren't my thing.

What sort of contest would you like to see?  Apparently 'rustic' country goblets weren't as exciting for everyone else as they were for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I only check comments for spam.